-
September 7th, 2006, 07:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I am not really an expert, but I have bought about 12 or more Our New Babies on Ebay, I keep some and sell some, and I used to think the ONLY authentic ONBs had no number under Pleasant Company on the back of their neck, but recently I have bought two different ONBs in their original box, mint with hang tags, that actually had the number 14 under PC...so, now I think there were some ONBs with the 14, but if there is no number, you can be sure it's one of the early ones. In 1995 they changed the name to Bitty Baby, and she came in the red heart print sleeper instead of the white zip-up one. The main differences are in the head mold, the ONBs have deeper grooves, usually a darker blonde color, too. The lashes are very light, and seem thicker. Also, the heads are the same size, but I think the ONB's face is a bit rounder. I have many photos if you are interested in comparison photos.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks